ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR APPLICANTS OR VISA HOLDERS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annieboy
Newly Registered

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR APPLICANTS OR VISA HOLDERS

Post by annieboy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello guys,
Are you a tier one applicant or Visa holder?

I got introduced to ACN by a manager in sky. Joining ACN means you become an independent business owner (IBO). ACN is a telecom company offering telecom services to companies and industries. It is endorsed by Donald triump for those who are familiar. They also offer gas and electric bill.
As an IBO, you will get the Gas retailer certificate. YES you are now in business.

Note that having a tier 1 visa and not making money is a waste of time. Time is a precious gift. You can't work but there are opportunities that will pay you more than a job. Please take this serious because i am also on tier 1 like you guys. The earlier you take advantage, the better. We help ourselves on this forum.

Before you start, please take away negativity from your mind and be positive. Success and failure are choices. Success and failure are choices to make.
You can do this and also do you business. But i guarantee you that within 3 months, you may quit your business and focus on ACN. Within 3 months there is every possibility of you earning 12,000 pounds per month.

Company URl is www.acninc.com

You can also watch videos to understand on http://www.youtube.com/user/acnofficial

How do we do it?
We work as a team and you are never left alone.

Evidence
I can show you with proofs of payment. When you come to ACN meeting, you wont ask for proof anymore because what you see will convince you. We hold meetings in novatel hotel and its always full.
ENTREPRENEURS!! Dive into this while doing your business. You can register with your company also.
Help yourself, help your family. Life is about giving.

If you want to find out more, email me annieboy.alex@gmail.com
We hold weekly meetings at novatel hotel. Dress code is smart. Remember you are a businessman and must always represent who you are.
You will meet IBO's in the meeting who earn between 12,000 and 40,000. You are free to doubt and don't join. You are also free to believe and change your life. I know someone reading this would thank me for this message.

drop me an email for more info

Alex
annieboy.alex@gmail.com

annieboy
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR APPLICANTS OR VISA HOLDERS

Post by annieboy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:18 pm

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b09ZV1yZTKA

2. young boy 21 year old success
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-9hVEu4UtA

3. american famous football player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1UjTgRhhbM

Its worth it guys

niceguy200458
Newly Registered

Post by niceguy200458 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:33 pm

What kind of "professional business" email is annieboy.alex@gmail.com and if you are a genuine business, why do you have a gmail address? :lol:

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:18 pm

Moderators, please remove this thread and block the ID.

They need your bank account direct deposit details to extract their fee, to join this business. This surely sounds like one of those Pyramid schemes.

Beware!!!!
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:01 pm

People on this forum should have a modicum of sense but still beware of this scam. Don't touch it with a 10 foot barge pole !

Jaggers

Post by Jaggers » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:40 pm

To all forum Members,

Anything so good to be true, Please do your proper search.

Many of us experienced a lot of difficulties to get this Visa.

annieboy
Newly Registered

Post by annieboy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:05 am

Like i stated earlier, it is not compulsory for you to join. Its totally up to you.
@Jaggers said " Do your proper research before you join" THIS IS VERY TRUE AND THE MIND OF AN ENTREPRENEUR.

A negative mind will only give birth to a negative life.

also, i am not the owner of the company but i am a tier 1 entrepreneur who is taking the advantage by joining. This is why i have provided you with my personal email address. I also provided link for you to do your research.

To those who left negative comments, feel free to email me to meet you anywhere in London. I will show you weekly payment slip and you show me how much you earn in a year. Maybe after that, you will moderate your comment.

ENTREPRENEURS
1. Do you study. There are a lot of videos
2. If you are convinced and have doubts, email me.
3. You could join the weekly meetings or i will contact you to explain
4. if its for you join with a hungry for success and see the outcome in 4 weeks.

Thanks