ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Tier 2 (General)- Need to show Maintenance or Not ?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AjPS
Mood:
India

Post by AjPS » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Hi, I got my unrestricted CoS today, almost 3 weeks after my new employer had applied for it. :)

In the Tier 2 (General) form, under Section O (maintenance), I am confused as to whether I have to show 90 days' stamped bank statements or just selecting, I am a Tier 2 migrant would be enough as I have already been working in UK on a Tier 2 (General) visa for nearly a year and am now applying to change employer.

Do I need to show any maintenance proof (bank statements) or not ? Kindly let me know soon.
Thanks.

t2ict

Post by t2ict » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:45 pm

kevb2014

Post by kevb2014 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:14 pm

You have already met this requirement in your previous T2G application - tick the box for "I am a Tier 2 Migrant"

Another option could be if your new employer is an A-rated sponsor, check with them if they have ticked the box to confirm that they are happy to accommodate you for the first month - certify maintenance.

AjPS
Mood:
India

Post by AjPS » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:17 am

Hi,
My sponsor has informed me that they have certified maintenance for me on the CoS. In the form, what do I select now under evidence of maintenance (funds), 1) "I am a Tier 2 migrant" (and hence do not need to show evidence) or 2) "Sponsor has certified maintenance" or 3) submit bank statements along with it too ?
Thanks.

AjPS
Mood:
India

Post by AjPS » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:22 am

Thanks.
Also, regarding my current address in UK, do I need to show rental agreement as proof or not ? I have mine with me but am not sure whether to submit it or not.

Kindly let me know as soon as possible as I am applying in-person tomorrow morning. Thanks.

uni_guy
Newly Registered
India

Post by uni_guy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:54 am

AjPS wrote:Thanks.
Also, regarding my current address in UK, do I need to show rental agreement as proof or not ? I have mine with me but am not sure whether to submit it or not.

Kindly let me know as soon as possible as I am applying in-person tomorrow morning. Thanks.
Hi All ,

I am also going to apply for premium service , and need to know to process for the same. I am confused among the number of forms
available .

1) Should I fill the form in paper, submit it + Book Online slot at (https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ia ... l=formList)

2) Or should I fill Online form ,print it and submit + Book Online Slot at (https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ia ... l=formList)

I am not sure what to do .

The guidance at https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/extend-your-visa list down the following option
T2 Visa -Guidance.png
T2 Visa -Guidance.png (38.1 KiB) Viewed 542 times
If I follow the link for the premium service it just asks me to book a slot . ? Any suggestions, on what to do

Also the quoted member applied through premium-in person service, I am not able to contact him as I am an new member and have to complete a certain number of posts before I can PM him. Can anybody request this information from him on my behalf?

Many Thanks

Chelove
Newly Registered

Post by Chelove » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:59 am

So, what did you end up doing? I am in the same situation - not sure what to do - no clear guidelines anywhere...

Chelove
Newly Registered

Post by Chelove » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:16 pm

So, what did you end up doing? I am in the same situation - not sure what to do - no clear guidelines anywhere...