ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Via - Spouse From Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jack199
Member of Standing

Spouse Via - Spouse From Pakistan

Post by jack199 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi there

Can you please help me with below questions please

1. What form do i need to fill for Spouse Visa from Pakistan - I am a British Citizen and my wife will be applying for Spouse Visa from Pakistan.

Thanks a lot in advance
Jack

zeeh
Member of Standing

Re: Spouse Via - Spouse From Pakistan

Post by zeeh » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:37 pm

jack get legal advice things are not that easy of visit

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-vaf4a

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Hi

Thanks a lot for your help. I am a bit confused as according to you My wife will have to fill the above form

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... form-vaf4a - Link you sent

But as my Partner is from Pakistan I have been put through to this link which tells me to process the application online, via https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/Account/ ... sUpdated/1

pay for the fee and book an appointment via http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Pakistan/

Where you will print the online application (which you submitted via https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/Account/ ... sUpdated/1) and take it to Gerry's office in Islamabad.

My question is

1. Do I only have to fill the online form (https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/Account/ ... sUpdated/1) and print it and take it to my Wife's appointment
2. Or do i have to fill the (VAF4A) form too and take it in person too

Can someone who has experience of applying for suppose Visa from pakistan help me here please?

Thanks a lot in advance
Jack

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:01 pm

Hi there

Can someone please help? i am in need a of some serious advice. Please if you know anything about spouse visa process from Pakistan can you let me know please>

Thanks a lot in advance

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:37 pm

You need to be specific on whatever you want to know,but it's advisable to go through some of the forum answers specific to your case first. Then you can ask whatever isn't clear to you.
You register online,fill the form,pay and submit,then you print out.any mistake after printing can be corrected with a pen before submitting at the application center.

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Ray King - Thanks a lot now you answered the part of my question the next question is

1. Do i have to fill in VAF4A from too or not? (thats from Pakistan)

2. Also i am going to get married in few months time is it advisable to start the process now if i know the dates and stuff?

I am just a bit unclear around whether on-line application is sufficient or do i have to fill VAF4A from too?

Anyone who has applied for Spouse visa and knows the current process from Pakistan any advise would be much appreciated

Thanks a lot in advance
Jack

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:50 pm

1. Online form only
2. You can't apply for a spouse settlement visa until you are married.

This link from moderator Batleykhan may help you.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 65576.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:24 pm

You'll fill vaf4 online and appendix 2 form by hand.
As casa said, saying you're married when you haven't done it could be an issue if eco picks on that.

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Thanks a lot for the info and clarification - Just a question

1. My pay is above 23k and i also get Bonus on top of it but my Payslips are on online. Now if i print those payslips for the last 6 months and get my Company's HR to stamp this will that be Valid?

2. Can I do the same for P60 too as i did not receive p60 vis post and its only available via company's website can i get my Company's HR to stamp this will that be Valid?

3. Can i do the same for my bank account or UKBA will accept my online bank statement. Can i get my bank to Stamp it for me? or do they have to specify along the lines of "This is a true copy"

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Jack

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Thanks a lot for the info and clarification - Just a question

1. My pay is above 23k and i also get Bonus on top of it but my Payslips are on online. Now if i print those payslips for the last 6 months and get my Company's HR to stamp this will that be Valid?

2. Can I do the same for P60 too as i did not receive p60 vis post and its only available via company's website can i get my Company's HR to stamp this will that be Valid?

3. Can i do the same for my bank account or UKBA will accept my online bank statement. Can i get my bank to Stamp it for me? or do they have to specify along the lines of "This is a true copy"

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Jack

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi

Can anyone guide me with above questions? would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Jack

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes - but not all banks will do that. They might produce a print off sheet in the bank with the transactions on and certify that - but you have to be careful that all the relevant details requested by Appendix FM-SE are on the sheet.