ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please advice

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

drabix1
Newly Registered

please advice

Post by drabix1 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:26 pm

My story:
I applied for BC 22/11/2006( 8 months ago!).- still waiting" external enquiries". Received my SAB file today and it shows that my file is with AC2 team from jan 2007 in central almanac which is i think a kind of archive. No movements of my file since. what do you think is the best course of action? write to them ? But I dont know where they are. or go to my MP?. Does anybody knows who is these AC2 AND WHERE THEY ARE?? Please advice
Thanks beforehand
dRABIX

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:57 pm

They are in Liverpool, and they are one of the few branches of the Home Office who actually answer the phones.

Numbers are on the BIA website.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

drabix1
Newly Registered

Post by drabix1 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:13 pm

Thanks for reply victoria

Actually I did call them many times but they cannot give me any reply apart of "still waiting for external enquiries" and they refuse to to connect me to my caseworker. I would like to write to my caseworker or his manager directly to find out what's the reason for such delay what external enquiries they waiting for 7 months. The problem is I couldn't find where is this AC2 group that where my file is now. Any suggestions how to do it I would very much appreciate.

Thanks
drabix

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:30 pm

Did you call Croydon or Liverpool?

The Liverpool address should be on the website too.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

drabix1
Newly Registered

Post by drabix1 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:18 pm

i called Liverpool but i think this is only call centre

drabix1
Newly Registered

Post by drabix1 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:47 pm

they called Liverpool nationality call centre. They answering calls promptly but not giving any information apart of that I mentioned above.That why I looking for ways to contact my caseworker directly.
Drabix