ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsering a spouse and child for family visit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sherriesmum

sponsering a spouse and child for family visit

Post by sherriesmum » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:23 am

my boyfriends wife is albanian and has a child.my boyfriend (who i live with) and is albanian has been married for 3 years.she is 20 and currently a student in albania and they have a child together .he is 36 and currently in full time employment.he wants to apply for a family vistor visa for 6 months.he will move out of where we live together and rent a two bedroomed flat or stay with friends when she comes over.he will still see me whilst she is here and in few years will be bringing her here to live permantley but will still see me as im happy with this arrangement and there is nothing or nobody to stop us doing this as they will live together still as husband and wife.they dont have proof that the relationship is genuine etc ie phone calls or emails as they just text and talk on a pay as you go mobile phone.
my question is though how much money do you need to sponser a family visit ,he has no money in his account but has his wages paid in every week of £470 he also spends about £200 a week on gambling.so he has no savings as such but the fact he has money going in every week would be okay.because i was going to deposit some money in his account to help him out.she doesnt know about me either and theres no way UKBA Etc would ever find out even when she comes over here to live.he visits albania 2 or 3 times a year for up to 4 weeks.she hand him have no property or bank accounts in albania he just takes cash over or i lend it him when he visits.thanks.

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: sponsering a spouse and child for family visit

Post by MPH80 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:29 am

Wow ... when you last posted about this you were concerned about the life she would have in the UK (he "treats you like a slave") and you were telling us he was violent toward you.

Now you want to help her get over here.

I won't help in this.