ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If MA certificate lost, Transcript enough?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Maxwell

If MA certificate lost, Transcript enough?

Post by Maxwell » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Hello, thank you very much for your help!

I need to show proof of English for my Naturalisation application.

Searching for half a day through all my documents and unfortunately can't find original MA certificate from Brunel Univeristy (UK). However, I found official transcript with official university stamp on official paper and also letter on official headed paper from university confirming I have been awarded this degree.

In supporting Documents section of form AN they write I can send it if I cannot get a new certificate. Well, strictly speaking I can get a new one from university, but it would cost 54 pounds and it may not arrive in time, so I would prefer just to send them official transcript and letter from university.

Can I simply do this? Or I have to pay 54 pounds and wait for official replacement certificate? Just very worried to do everything correctly and not slow down application processing time.

Thank you very much for your help! :)

Maxwell

Re: If MA certificate lost, Transcript enough?

Post by Maxwell » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Could anyone help please? :)

Julian11

Post by Julian11 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:23 pm

For proving you studied, the transcript is enough, but for proving the English requirement, I was told by NCS it had to be the degree certificate. There was a post a while back where a guy had his app delayed because he sent in the transcript and they then requested the certificate...so I'd be safe and get the certificate!

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Yea, I thought so too.

Thank you very much for fast reply! :) :)