ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Success

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ineedyouradvice
Newly Registered

FLR(M) Success

Post by Ineedyouradvice » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:58 am

Dear All,

I would like to start by saying thank you to all on this forum.

I writing this to help those who are in same situation as mine.

I received my ILR in July 2014. I met my wife in the UK in May 2014, who was then on Tier 2 visa in UK. Upon getting my ILR visa, we both got married in a registrar office in UK in Sep 2014. We then applied for Spouse visa, FLRM, 5 Year route.

My wife is working in Manchester and I work in Uxbridge so we were not living together after marriage. We lived together on weekends.

We booked at PEO Cryodon, 9 AM.

There were very few applicants in the morning so the whole process was very very quick.

We presented following documents as part of our visa application.

- Cover letter
- Application form
- Payment receipt
- Passport (my wife's and mine)
- Photographs (my wife's and mine)

Proof of relationship
- Marriage certificate

Financial requirement : Category A
We relied solely on my financial details even though my wife is working in the UK.
- Letter from employer
-Payslips
-Bank statements

English language
My wife studies in India
- Degree certificate
- Letter from education institute confirming that the medium of education was English.
- Summary of points calculator for my wife which showed that the education institute where she studies by recognized by UK. There is point calculator for FLRM, but I still used it to show that the education qualification and the level of English are recognized by the UK database.

Accommodation:
I live in a rented accommodation. This is a studio flat with a double bedroom and a combined living/Spam area.
I explained in the Application form that we are living separately on weekdays because of job commitments. Gave details of our addresses where we live on weekdays
I gave my residence address as my wife's main residence. Her name is not on my tenancy agreement yet.
Provided following as proof of accommodation:
- My tenancy agreement of the rented accommodation in Uxbridge.
- My wife's tenancy agreement of the rented accommodation in Manchester

6 items of correspondence to me and my wife:
Our was the first application as a spouse (married couple) from within the UK, so this was not required. Still I provided a justification on separate sheet attached to the application form stating that this is our first application and also that we have been married for 1 month only and it is not possible to arrange 6 items of correspondence in such short period. I had already explained separately that we don't live together for the time being.

Our application was ready for collection at 10.35 and we were called at 10.45 to collect our documents, where we were informed that our application was successful and 30 months visa has been granted.

I would like to thank you again especially to those who guided me through their responses to my questions on this forum.

Should you have any query please feel free to ask.

Cheers!!

HNJ
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) Success

Post by HNJ » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:16 pm

can I have your email pls
London_victoria50@yahoo.co.uk