ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my HSMP approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kango
Newly Registered

my HSMP approved

Post by kango » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:27 pm

My HSMP approved as i called call center and confirm, but the documents are sent back through airmail and they say i may expect documents back in maximum 12 weeks that comes to 3 month.
1. my question is can i ask them to send me a copy of decision letter through express recorded mail.

2. my son is having some medical problem since birth, he is not able to walk without support and therefore is very slow learning at the age of 12 he dont go to school. should i apply for EC at once with my dependents ?

or should apply for their EC at later stage ?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:56 am

congratulation
Pantaiema

sparo
Newly Registered

Post by sparo » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:08 pm

hi kango,
congrats on ur success and im sorry for your son`s condition. one of my friend`s son also has a similar condition. u have to provide the entry clearance officer with evidence towards your financial capability to support the dependents inorder for them to get the visa. this is valid whether u apply in india or in UK at a later date. so u must decide at which place it will be easy for u to show sufficient funds.
right now u know what ur available income is... but in UK it is still a promise and u might not know how much u earn unless u have a employment on hand now.
this is just what i feel.can some seniors help?

cheers
Sparo

kango
Newly Registered

Post by kango » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:27 am

thanks sparo

well i can transfer atleast 10 to 20000 Pounds for his well being and his special education.

i dont want to risk my EC if i apply combined with my family and this issue is taken as a matter of decision.

Can someone help me in detail