ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa Queries

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajesh400200
Newly Registered

Family Visitor Visa Queries

Post by rajesh400200 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:44 pm

hi Manchi,

I am staying under Tier 2 General immigration category in UK from last 4 year. I would like to call my father-in-law and mother-in-law to UK on family visit visa.

Actually, my wife surname is endoursed in my passport with her surname as madien name and vise versa in her passport as well.
HOwever, recently my father-in-law and mother-in-law got passport and their surname letters are slightly different from what had been shown in my wifes passport under her surname and parents surname. If you read the name in local language it will give the same meaning but unfortunately the variance is due to the recent documents they are holding while applying their passports.

So when i am providing my documents and my wifes documents with invitation letter does this variance lead to rejection?

how much bank balance they do need to show as minimum(please note that my father in law is PSU employee and getting the salary everymonth)

do we need to submit any extra evidence to prove that my in-law's surname is having different spelling compare to my wife documents(They are holing the name as THANNIRU and my wifes docs surname is shown as TANNEERU)

any other specific documents needs to provided on safer side.

please advise!!

regards,
rajesh