ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2 Extension - Documents Must

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

testdriveuser
Newly Registered

T2 Extension - Documents Must

Post by testdriveuser » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Hello,

Please can someone confirm, the documents i should submit for T2 extension for myself and my wife?

Thanks

Sheffield_Marketeer
Member of Standing

Re: T2 Extension - Documents Must

Post by Sheffield_Marketeer » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:25 pm

You would need :-

1. Your passport and biometric card
2. Funds Maintenance (Extension applications may not need this but I always provide this as a backup)
3. Passport photos
4. English Language Requirements

for your dependant:

1. Passport and Biometric Card (if applicable)
2. Funds maintenance
3. Passport Photos
4. Evidence of their reln with you - bills with the same address as you - Council Tax, Bank statements, Credit Card statement, Diriving License, etc.

testdriveuser
Newly Registered

Post by testdriveuser » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Hello,

Do, I need to show maintenance separately for my wife or can I show it in my account?
Also, can my wife have a bank account in her name or is it required to be joint account?

Thank you

Sheffield_Marketeer
Member of Standing

Post by Sheffield_Marketeer » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:49 am

You can show your bank statements for your dependant's maintenance. Obviously it will need to suffice both your requirements.

Also, your wife can indeed show her own account's statement. It doesn't need to be a joint account.

testdriveuser
Newly Registered

Post by testdriveuser » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:59 pm

Thank you.

One other question, is there a difference if you apply online or submit paper form. I tried filling online application, however i cannot specify what will i provide as evidence, I only had limited options for my dependent i.e. driving license,nhs, and 2 other. My wife does not have driving license and nhs is still with the old address

Also, Can i submit my most recent utility bill or do i need to show last 3-4 months bill, something like it?

Sheffield_Marketeer
Member of Standing

Post by Sheffield_Marketeer » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:59 pm

I do not have the answer to your first question with regards to how different the postal form is to the online application.

What I have answer to is that you probably don't need the utility bill going back 2-3 months because the utility bill is to check the veracity of your address and the latest one will suffice. It should NOT be dated beyond 30 days from the date the application will be made.