ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fiance visa and interview

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

marty

fiance visa and interview

Post by marty » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:05 am

hi , i would like to know if everybody must be interviewed for a fiance visa . If i apply online from canada i have read i will receive an email which states that i will have to attend an interview in nearest british high commission office. Is that for everybody who applies ? and do i need to go for biometrics as well in same time?
Is all documents needed for the application visa has to be brought in same time as the biometric appointment ?

thank you

Rayking

Re: fiance visa and interview

Post by Rayking » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:49 am

If it's fiance visa, nothing like interview but to go for biometrics and submit documents.you'll need to check up with the process in your country to know where to submit your documents. You can check visa application center here https://www.gov.uk/find-a-visa-application-centre