ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved, Drink Drive-28Months before appl, ltd company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Adviceseeker1984
Newly Registered

ILR Approved, Drink Drive-28Months before appl, ltd company

Post by Adviceseeker1984 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi All,
I want to share my experience here. I just got my ILR approved yesterday.
Please see my previous post where I asked question about my Drink Drive, which was 28 months before the application.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... l#p1062872

I am also a Ltd Company director. I got lot of help from this forum, and hoping probably someone else might get some help from my post.

My biggest issue was that my accountant was not registered to any ICAEW or CIMA or other chartered accountant membership bodies. And home office wants accountant to be registered members.
I hired another accountant, who reviewed my accounts and created a cover letter for my income and also stamped the breakdown tables.
It took almost 2 hours for my application to move from 'waiting consideration' to 'under consideration' and then within 15-20 minutes, application was done.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks