ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR...can someone help please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KA941
United Kingdom

ILR...can someone help please

Post by KA941 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi guys

Just wondering if someone can help with the following questions. I am due to apply for ILR based on Tier 1 (General) next week.

1. Is this correct that the PBS dependent can be included on Set (O) form with main applicant and does not need to fill in a separate form?

2. On page 35 Q A6: "You should input your earning into the Tier 1 (General) points based calculator and provide your total earnings claimed in the box below": does this mean that I will have to include a print out of the PBS calculator result or can I just insert total of my earnings?

3. I was awarded for Tier 1 (General) leave based on Bachelor's degree, but now if I put in my details in the PBS calculator, it awards me "zero" points for the bachelor qualification. Is it ok to leave it at "zero" considering that I have already claimed points for it during my last extension in 2013 or is there anyway around it to fix this?

4. Do I even need to provide a print out of PBS calculator for ILR?

Many thanks in advance
KA941

ursamyn
United Kingdom

Re: ILR...can someone help please

Post by ursamyn » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Please share your Degree name, also, Tier 1 G initial Grant Date.

It is recommended to insert PBS print out, also the requirement of getting enough points for ILR is sufficed with PBS print out wrt KOLL.

KA941
United Kingdom

Post by KA941 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi
I got BA hons degree and the initial grant date of the visa was 18 Nov 2009. It was based on the rules that were in place prior to 31.03.2009.

Thanks

ursamyn
United Kingdom

Post by ursamyn » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:48 pm

Share the screenshot of the PDF generated after you input all the details of you degree