ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2 sponsor licence renewal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ann771

T2 sponsor licence renewal

Post by ann771 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi all, my company will need to renew T2 (Gen) sponsor licence soon. I was reading the guidance, could not find the list of documents that needs to be sent to HO during renewal application. Anyone who has recently gone through the licence renewal process;

* would appreciate if you could help me to understand the process, i.e. application timeline, documents required etc.

Many thanks
Ann

ann771

Re: T2 sponsor licence renewal

Post by ann771 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Hello members,

I would really appreciate if anyone who has recently gone through the sponsor licence renewal process could share your experience please. I am aiming to help our HR prepare the best and would be very helpful to know how long it took + what documents you needed to send to the HO.

Thanks
Ann

apex221

Post by apex221 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi Ann!

It's me again :)

Your employer will have to apply on the sonsporship management system to renew the licence it is a very simple process. They need to pay of fee of £536 (or something on the same line ofcourse denpending on the size of the company).
They don't need to send any documents unless they are asked by Home office.

I know this becasue I work in a small company and only one T2 migrant and had seen my Director go through the process on the SMS.

We got our done in Jan this year so I am not sure if anything has changed since then.

Hope it helps.
Last edited by apex221 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

apex221

Post by apex221 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:16 pm

I remember it took about 7- 8 weeks in total.

ann771

Post by ann771 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Hey Appex221, good to see you here again!

That's assuring, I am assuming the HO did not ask for any documents to your HR dept during the renewal process. I would still suggest our HR to prepare documents as from the guidance I noticed HO only give you 5 days to prepare and send any documents required.

Many thanks :)
Ann