ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need advise -FLR

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kargha
Newly Registered

need advise -FLR

Post by kargha » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:10 am

Hi I have received my HSMP approval letter. and I am thinking of two options to apply EC.
1-) I apply EC as HSMP visa, and my wife will apply as HSMP dependent visa
2-)My wife can also apply HSMP, if she gets an approval letter, we can apply HSMP visas dependently.

I am considering an HSMP visa, instead of HSMP dependent visa for my wife, because I have some concerns about the FLR process after starting to live in UK.

what will happen if I fail getting a FLR visa after living in one year in UK, The HSMP visa my wife holding would give another chance to further leave to remain?

I think ,if we both have HSMP visas, we will have two chances to apply for FLR. is that correct?
any ideas?
thanks
kargha

olisun
Diamond Member

Re: need advise -FLR

Post by olisun » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:17 pm

kargha wrote:Hi I have received my HSMP approval letter. and I am thinking of two options to apply EC.
1-) I apply EC as HSMP visa, and my wife will apply as HSMP dependent visa
2-)My wife can also apply HSMP, if she gets an approval letter, we can apply HSMP visas dependently.

I am considering an HSMP visa, instead of HSMP dependent visa for my wife, because I have some concerns about the FLR process after starting to live in UK.

what will happen if I fail getting a FLR visa after living in one year in UK, The HSMP visa my wife holding would give another chance to further leave to remain?

I think ,if we both have HSMP visas, we will have two chances to apply for FLR. is that correct?
any ideas?
thanks
kargha
duplicate post