ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sad..can anyone help

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

london_2014

Sad..can anyone help

Post by london_2014 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:01 pm

Hi all,

I have applied for naturalisation in September 2014 with one FPN (for littering) received in February 2014 which I did not disclose.

Extremely unfortunately, I have recieved another FPN (for littering) in November. In both cases I paid the fine straight away and never went to court. The council officers (police was never involved)confirmed to me that they DO NOT share these information with anyone else. Or should i not? Not sure whether these would constitute declerable offences and what would be the outcome?

Should I inform home office about it now? really sad as there are a lot going on with my family and now this.

A response from you will be really appreciated.

fasaal

Re: Sad..can anyone help

Post by fasaal » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:38 pm

u need not to worry. according to my knowledge any thing issue from court need to declare. good luck

Malik44

Re: Sad..can anyone help

Post by Malik44 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:44 pm

The FPN is not an issue, and doesn't need to declare or inform to UKBA
Read Question No 5
http://www.immigrationboards.com/britis ... 36725.html