ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Print copy of UK Bank statement from Bank is acceptable

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aabdulwaheed

Print copy of UK Bank statement from Bank is acceptable

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Hello Guys,

I had actually order my Uk NatWest Bank statement to shown maintenance funds for my wife visa from Pakistan. I was waiting for statement about 10 days, on non delivery of bank statement I have called natest customer telephone customer serices. They saying it has been order and it should be delivered to you. afterdetailed conversation he advised me to contact local branch for bank statement.

I went local NatWest branch ans she just print out normal black & white copy of statement. It was same as I Can print out from my home computer. She saying that statement is acceptable for visa and she can only do this for me.

My question is that, will this statement is acceptable for visa in Pakistan.?

Any Idea please. She also said she cant stamp on my bank statement.

Thanks

niceguy200458
Newly Registered

Re: Print copy of UK Bank statement from Bank is acceptable

Post by niceguy200458 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:47 pm

No black and white printouts are not acceptable for visa.

You need to order statements on letter head through customer service.

If cannot wait, speak to branch manager and get the statements stamped and signed or get a letter from branch manager saying you have maintained balance over 3 months (They don't do this generally but if you have to persuade them)

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:58 pm

thanks for your reply.

I have told them about this. she was saying she can only issue me this statement. I will contact them tomorrow or Monday again. My wife appointment is November, 24 only two weeks left and i have to sent these documents over to Pakistan. She was not agreed to stamp the statement at any case. she saying she issued same statement to everyone who applied visa. I can not trust her. I shall go to branch again tomorrow on or Monday.

niceguy200458
Newly Registered

Post by niceguy200458 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:15 pm

Yes but I suggest call customer services now and order historical statements. You will get the statements within 2 weeks and then send it to Pakistan via next day delivery.

Good luck

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Many thanks.
I will do it now.

aby00156
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by aby00156 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Printed copies of bank statement will be accepted only if the bank stamps on each page of the statement. Tell natwest bank to stamp on that black and white statement and then you should be fine.
So verily, with every difficulty, there is relief.

shussain452

Post by shussain452 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:52 pm

I am not sure about applying for pakistan.
But if applying in uk than the bank lady was right.
I have done it 2 times with no problem here.
All it is to have a bank logo
Your full name, ur address, ac no, sort code.
Which NatWest bank provides when u pop in any barnch

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Ok thanks. She was telling me the same stuff; it was issued before to clients and it is accetable. Let c i have order newone yesterday, hopefully i got this one at my home address till friday otherwise i will ask branch manager to issue me branch print copy plus stamp it. You kno it may be accetable here in UK but in Pakistan it is bit doubtful.

ab112

Post by ab112 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Aabdulwaheed wrote:Ok thanks. She was telling me the same stuff; it was issued before to clients and it is accetable. Let c i have order newone yesterday, hopefully i got this one at my home address till friday otherwise i will ask branch manager to issue me branch print copy plus stamp it. You kno it may be accetable here in UK but in Pakistan it is bit doubtful.
I have similar issue, natwest will only give me transaction history not bank statements. What did you do at the end? Was it accepted? Im also applying for spouse visa from pakistan.