ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 outstanding- If I leave the UK how can I re-enter?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dania2014
Newly Registered

EEA2 outstanding- If I leave the UK how can I re-enter?

Post by Dania2014 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:57 pm

I am Iraqi and my spouse is Norwegian
I have sent my application on 11/9/2014, and I got COA on 26/9/2014. I have asked for passport return on 3/11/2014 and got it on 7/11/2014. I have to go back to Iraq for a family emergency, please guys how can I re-enter the UK? Do they know that I have left the UK if I went back to Iraq?

Thanks in advance and I would be very grateful for your kind help

vinny

Re: EEA2 outstanding- If I leave the UK how can I re-enter?

Post by vinny » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:39 pm

Entry without an EEA family permit nor residence card is subject to 11(4).

However, without proper documents, the airline may not let you board the plane for your journey to the UK.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Dania2014
Newly Registered

Post by Dania2014 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Many thanks for your reply. Please could you let me know what are the required documents to bring for the journey? Is there a possibility that they will not let me to enter the UK?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:07 pm

If you are a visa national, then apply for an EEA family permit.

They require evidence that your spouse is exercising treaty rights; same evidence as you used when applying for the residence card.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.