ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) or Tier 1 General PBS Dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ursamyn
United Kingdom

FLR (M) or Tier 1 General PBS Dependent

Post by ursamyn » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Hello All,

Just had a query with regards to my wife's extension, would be great if someone could advice about it.

Scenario:

I am on ILR granted on 1/11/2014. My wife holds Tier 1 General Dependent visa until 21/01/2015 she was granted the visa on 29/04/2013 in India.

Now, that we know, she won't be given more than 3 yrs of Tier 1 General Dependent extension, and she will fall short of 13 weeks (approx) for completing her 5 years to apply for ILR after 29/04/2018. This would mean 1 more extension which in total would cost us £1607 + £1607 and then fees for ILR.

I was wondering if i could use FLR (M) form which will get her 27 months of dependent visa of a settled person for £1093 and then extend again fr £1093 and then ILR.

I wonder if this would work, in my scenario.

Experts please advice. Thank you.

vinny

Re: SET (M) or Tier 1 General PBS Dependent

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:23 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ursamyn
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) or Tier 1 General PBS Dependent

Post by ursamyn » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Thanks Vinny,

So, they have made sure how to get the most out of PBS and PBS dependents migrants.

Well, should be used to it now. :(