ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Don't know whether HSMP has approved or rejected!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rifis2ug
Newly Registered

Don't know whether HSMP has approved or rejected!!!!

Post by rifis2ug » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:07 am

I sent out a email to make a request about my HSMP application progress this Monday. I received their message yesterday. Below is what they said in the email.

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your recent email.

Your application has been processed the decision and documents were
returned to you 25.07.07.

I hope this is helpful.

What did it mean? Did it mean my HSMP has been approved or rejected? Please advise. Thanks

Kaff
Member of Standing

Post by Kaff » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:51 am

Give them a call or wait for your documents.
Kaff

rifis2ug
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by rifis2ug » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:57 am

I called them yesterday from Australia. but it seemed it took forever to have someone to pick up my phone call. I waited on the phone for more than 50 mins and there was no sign anyone would take up my request. I hang up the call eventually without any freeback.

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:31 am

Dear Rifis2ug~

All you need to do is wait for your docs to reach you back. This will also have your decision letter.

Normally, they dont disclose their decision over the phone even if you call them. So dont waste your money as there is a thin chance of them letting you know the decision. Since you have waited so far, wait for some more time, which aint that long.

rrst_101

Re: Thanks

Post by rrst_101 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:01 am

rifis2ug wrote:I called them yesterday from Australia. but it seemed it took forever to have someone to pick up my phone call. I waited on the phone for more than 50 mins and there was no sign anyone would take up my request. I hang up the call eventually without any freeback.

Hi rifis2ug,
Once u call the HO, press option 3 not 1. Incase of 1, u may have to wait forever. Option 3 also resolves similar queries as 1.

Cheers,
rrst_101.