ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refusal Due to More Earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunduanil
Newly Registered

HSMP Refusal Due to More Earning

Post by kunduanil » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:28 pm

I have applied my HSMP last month and I have claimed 45 points for earning. But in my salary slips my employer has also shown Medical Reimbursement. Hence my total income (which is sum of 12 months ) is more than than my taxable income. In INDIA Medical Reimbursement is not a part of one's income and I have made this point clear to HSMP Team and still HSMP team has refused my case. Can anyone please suggest what to do now.

saratbabu07

Post by saratbabu07 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:58 pm

Dear friend,

Sorry to hear about the rejection of your application. But let me correct you in India medical reimbursements are very much part of ones salary.
Only if you declare the medical reimbursement in your TDS will you be able to claim the reimbursement. And if you don`t declare it then it will become a taxable amount.

Regards,
Sarat Babu

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:38 pm

If you think that you are right then you can appeal, and the case will be reviewed by someone more senior.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

kunduanil
Newly Registered

Post by kunduanil » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:12 am

Hi saratbabu07,

Any reimbursement is not income either Medical or any other sort. If it would have been income than employer could have shown this amount in Form 16 as Income.
Anyway I have applied for Review and still rejected refusal.

Regards
Anil

vs007

Re: HSMP Refusal Due to More Earning

Post by vs007 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:18 am

kunduanil wrote:I have applied my HSMP last month and I have claimed 45 points for earning. But in my salary slips my employer has also shown Medical Reimbursement. Hence my total income (which is sum of 12 months ) is more than than my taxable income. In INDIA Medical Reimbursement is not a part of one's income and I have made this point clear to HSMP Team and still HSMP team has refused my case. Can anyone please suggest what to do now.
what is the reason mentioned in the letter for refusal.