ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

am i an overstayer?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

busya13

am i an overstayer?

Post by busya13 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:02 pm

hi!
my RC expired on November 9th and i sent my application for EEA2 to HO on the 7th of November. Because the 7th was friday, HO only received my application on the 10th which wa Monday so my RC have expired by 1 day by the time they received it. i did get HO letter confirming they received my application dated by 11th of November. No COA yet. Is this lkely to cause any problems? any help much appreciated

chaoclive
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: am i an overstayer?

Post by chaoclive » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:52 pm

busya13 wrote:hi!
my RC expired on November 9th and i sent my application for EEA2 to HO on the 7th of November. Because the 7th was friday, HO only received my application on the 10th which wa Monday so my RC have expired by 1 day by the time they received it. i did get HO letter confirming they received my application dated by 11th of November. No COA yet. Is this lkely to cause any problems? any help much appreciated
If you are the family member of an EEA national you won't have any problems at all. As long as your EEA family member is exercising treaty rights in the UK you will be fine.

Relax.