ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

60 days notice

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sohel123
Newly Registered

60 days notice

Post by sohel123 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:55 am

hi i am sohel. i am here to ask for some information. any eligible advice would be greatly appreiated.

i hav eapplied for my tier 1 psw entrepreneur visa on september 2012. my visa application was refused on march 2014. i appealed against the home office decision but it was rejected at the court as well. i received a final decision from the upper tribunal on 07 May 2014. to keep my leave valid and also to complete my education, i took admission to a highly trusted college in london and applied for tier 4 visa on 30th May 2014. but unfortunately the college has lost its licence while my visa application is pending at home office. its licence was revoked on 11 september 2014. since than i have not heard anything from UKVI about my application.

i have one lawyer representing on my behalf and he told me that i shall receive a 60 days notice letter from home office as i applied for my visa when the college had its licence. this letter would help me to get admission to another college or university.

could anyone expert in this field give me some more information please? i mean is there going to be any other complexities? i had provided valid bank statements and every other documents with my tier4 application.

any advice or information will be greatly appreciated.

thnx.

kshahzadi

Re: 60 days notice

Post by kshahzadi » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Hi,I am in same boat,i have applied tier4 visa and i got inetrview and after that that my collge is revoked and now i have no idea what to do ,some people say i have to w8 for home office letter ,with out home office i can not enroll other college becuase my application is stil pending ,
Does any one have any idea what i have to do .It is nearly one month
Please let me know .thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: 60 days notice

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:32 am

It is a waiting game. Once you get your letter you will be more able to seek entry to another establishment.
I would however point out that your previous immigration history will point any reputable and worthwhile institutions to avoid you given the change in the rules in November in relation to refusals.
Unless you can gain entry to a Uni whoever else offers you a CAS will be heading down the soon to be revoked route. If you do get a CAS the interview process is your next barrier. More and more refusals are being handed out based on the interview process.