ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Original Certificate Lost ILR Help!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sathish_nec
Newly Registered

Dependent Original Certificate Lost ILR Help!!

Post by sathish_nec » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:53 am

Hi all,

I am silent reader of this forum. Me and my wife are planning to apply for our ILR next month. My wife is a dependent of mine and we are applying through SET(O) form. I have got a Statement of Comparrability from UK NARIC recently for my wife(dependent) and also got a letter from the university confirming her degree is taught in english. Unfortunately, the original degree certificate of my wife was lost in post this week when it was sent by my friend. I am concerned as we need to provide original certificate as a part of dependent's english language requirement. I have got her final original transcript from her university and I believe it is accepted as an alternative if the degree certificate is lost based on this link https://www.gov.uk/english-language. But I am really concerned about this. Can any of the members please help me with your expertise regarding this please?

Kind Regards,

Sa