ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea2 Appeal Withdrawn By HO

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kevin111
Newly Registered

Eea2 Appeal Withdrawn By HO

Post by kevin111 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Hi Everyone.
My case started when I met my fiancée around mid 2012, she's German. I overstayed about 2years but anyway we moved in together same year. Around late 2013 we decided to get married and we gave notice at the Registry. We were given a date, but unfortunately, UKBA burst in that lovely morning where we were taken to different rooms for interrogation. I was arrested that day and detained for almost a month. While I was there we applied for eea2 family permit (RC), 2 weeks after I was released. My uncle and my finacee were my sureties. A week after that the application was refused. But I have been signing since then till date. We appealed, and a date was given after several months. 4 days before the appeal I received a letter saying that the HO have withdrawn. Since 11months we haven't heard anything from them.
Documents sent includes: 2years Payslips, comprehensive insurance for both of us, employment contract, tenancy agreement, letter friends, over 500pics, joint bank statements, Aviva insurance etc....
I am really worried about this whole thing, is taking too long...this is a genuine relationship.
Please guys enlighten me if you have been in this kind of situation???

Looking forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks

kevin111
Newly Registered

Re: Eea2 Appeal Withdrawn By HO

Post by kevin111 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Anyone here please....your advise would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:28 pm

Please,am here to give a very good news.You case is because you have broken the in the past but i can assured you they will give you in the end,

Give them few months and please if you know that your relationship is truly genuine contact you local MP to write on your behalf.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

kevin111
Newly Registered

Post by kevin111 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:56 pm

Thank you for your response. My relationship is genuine with nno doubts. Do I need to tell my solicitor to contact my MP on my behalf? I also got a letter to stop signing at the immigration centre.

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:18 am

Your just about as good as a sitting duck with the almost good for nothing solicitor that claim he/she to be your representation. Like seriously? They withdrawn and 11 months on no decision, are you that naive yourself? And up to the point of not understanding your rights at all? Just petition the lots of them, and claim damages for any loss incurred during 11 months of stay, yes send them a letter before claim, give them 14 days, they now have a practice of requesting for a further 14 days to provide an unreasonable response, I will lodge a JR without waiting regardless. Obnoxious dearly beloved department.

kevin111
Newly Registered

Post by kevin111 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:33 am

Thank you Dalebutt. I agree with what you've said.I don't want to do anything without letting my solicitor know about it. What do you think I should do?

dalebutt

Post by dalebutt » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:39 am

Of course he/she should be drafting your letter before claim, that's why you are paying , because they have done this with someone else and got away with it, they have tried it on the next one and got away with it, it has become normal practice to ignore the burden placed on them by the treaties. Chase them quick, and you will get a response. The only language they understand is force, apply it on them.

kevin111
Newly Registered

Post by kevin111 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:57 am

Just to break it down; the appeal was withdrawn by HO in June this year...5months now I haven't heard from them but altogether its 11months+ since the case began.
They also sent me a letter 2 months ago to stop signing every week & do it once a month.
And they released my sureties monies. All in all, I will contact my solicitor today. Thanks again.