ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO Appt booked but credit card transac show sthing else

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SKJMR

ILR PEO Appt booked but credit card transac show sthing else

Post by SKJMR » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi,

I booked on PEO, appointment for my ILR application for 7th Jan 2015 in Sheffield and the money as already been
deducted from my credit card and it says on transaction " PEO apt- LIVERPOOL GB"

What does that mean and is it normal.....just wondered I booked my appointment in Sheffield and why is it saying Liverpool and when I check online it says Sheffield and my email confirmation for appointment and payment sheet both says Sheffield as well?

might be silly question but just wanted to clear because last time 2 years back for my tier1 general visa extension I booked for Croydon on 10th Jan after 1 week got a email saying appointment cancelled and sent me email saying appointment re-scheduled for 24th Jan...

is it ok or any experiences and suggestions would be helpful?

many thanks
skjmr

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: ILR PEO Appt booked but credit card transac show sthing

Post by UKBALoveStory » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:51 pm

I have booked my appointment for Croydon but credit card statement shows liverpool so i think it should be fine
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

SKJMR

Post by SKJMR » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:59 pm

thanks mate for the reply

I thought the same but better to cross check instead of having any trouble on the day of appointment.

Good luck with your application....

blinguk

Post by blinguk » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:38 pm

UKBALoveStory wrote:I have booked my appointment for Croydon but credit card statement shows liverpool so i think it should be fine

Thank you I have just booked my appointment yesterday transaction not yet posted to my Card.

good to know in advance

WR1

Post by WR1 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:02 pm

I would assume the head office for the Home Office is based in Liverpool (their passport office certainly is) so the transaction would be showing as Liverpool.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided