ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee List Acceptable

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shabbir_200

Referee List Acceptable

Post by shabbir_200 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:44 am

Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for British citizenship, For the referee one is my Office colleague and her post is Office Manager and she has a IRISH passport and another is my friend who has british passport could you let me know if this acceptable as my referees ?

Many Thanks,
Shabbir

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Referee List Acceptable

Post by fwd079 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:52 am

shabbir_200 wrote:Hi Guys,

I am planning to apply for British citizenship, For the referee one is my Office colleague and her post is Office Manager and she has a IRISH passport and another is my friend who has british passport could you let me know if this acceptable as my referees ?

Many Thanks,
Shabbir
Seniors can tell you better, but in my view the Irish one can be professional referee and British one can be other referee if s/he is over 25 and will need to put passport number there.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

shabbir_200

Post by shabbir_200 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:54 am

fwd079 wrote:
shabbir_200 wrote:Hi Guys,

Many Thanks,
Shabbir
Seniors can tell you better, but in my view the Irish one can be professional referee and British one can be other referee if s/he is over 25 and will need to put passport number there.

Thanks, yes they both are over 25 age.

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:46 am

First referee does not to be British but of professional standing.
I am sometimes wrong.