ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NIP : ILR PEO on Tuesday, 2nd Dec!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

walldorfian
BANNED

NIP : ILR PEO on Tuesday, 2nd Dec!

Post by walldorfian » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Dear Friends,

I have my ILR PEO on Tuesday, 2nd Dec. I received a Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP) today afternoon. I do have 28 days to respond, anyways.

Should I answer the question in section (7) for criminal and /or civil conviction as yes or no.

Logically, I havent accepted the offence nor has the issue been forced to court.

Note:
apart from the above NIP, I have had a clean record in the country (maybe couple of FPNs in the past ..~12 months ago!).

Thank you
walldy.

argus7
Wales

Re: NIP : ILR PEO on Tuesday, 2nd Dec!

Post by argus7 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:52 pm

walldorfian wrote:Dear Friends,

I have my ILR PEO on Tuesday, 2nd Dec. I received a Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP) today afternoon. I do have 28 days to respond, anyways.

Should I answer the question in section (7) for criminal and /or civil conviction as yes or no.

Logically, I havent accepted the offence nor has the issue been forced to court.

Note:
apart from the above NIP, I have had a clean record in the country (maybe couple of FPNs in the past ..~12 months ago!).

Thank you
walldy.

Did you apply for ILR today!

walldorfian
BANNED

Post by walldorfian » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:34 pm

I have re-scheduled it to later date.

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:29 pm

walldorfian wrote:I have re-scheduled it to later date.
OK good luck!