ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport application Tomorrow

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

neverbackdown
Newly Registered

Passport application Tomorrow

Post by neverbackdown » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:50 pm

hi folks,
i recently got naturlised and about ot apply for British Passport tomorrow and have got some confusion. i would appreciate a quick response please
what details i have to provide related to my parents and grand parents. i appreciate that this info is to check if my parents or grand parents are British citizen however I know for sure that they dont have British nationality.
following info is what i think i need to provide
- Father's town, country and DOB
- Mother's town, country and DO

do i need the following info as well. i am under impression that the form and the passport guidline asking for this info which i dont have on me
- Grand Father town, country and DOB
- Grnad Mother town, country and DOB
- Marriage date for Parents
- Marriage date of Grand Parents

do i have to provide this info?
thanks & Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Passport application Tomorrow

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Please don't hijack other peoples threads, it is better to start your own with your questions.

You should provide the following :
- Father's town, country and DOB
- Mother's town, country and DOB
- Marriage date for Parents
Grandparents details are not required if applying for passport through naturalisation.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.