ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address proofs in "Go Green" Paperless world

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

viraam123
Newly Registered

Address proofs in "Go Green" Paperless world

Post by viraam123 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I am going thru the requirement for FLR (M). I am eligible financially but I have few doubts as mentioned below:

1) In the form it mentions it requires six address proof. I am ok with six address for period of last 2 years but in this environment of "Go Green" many bills like Energy and telephone are all set to paperless so if i take the printout of them, will that be accepted? Or I have to request for original bills from services supplier.

2)Me and my wife got married in India so as we need to submit our marriage certificate. We have marriage certificate in English language but whether we need to get it attested from Indian Embassy to present it. Similarly whether we need to to verify the birth certificate of our daughter also from Indian Embassy.

3) Will I be able to work on FLR(M) for any employer or not?

thanks in advance

MPH80
Respected Guru

Re: Address proofs in "Go Green" Paperless world

Post by MPH80 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:02 pm

1) Get originals from the companies.

2) As long as the English version is the original and not a translation of the original - then you shouldn't need it attested.

3) Yes.