ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Application Answers

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

phaniall
Newly Registered

Dependent Application Answers

Post by phaniall » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello experts,

While filling the dependent application form for dependent who is in india, i have following quiries..

1) If i wish to book an appointment at VFS in india on 27th of Feb'15,How old can be the bank statements that i submit as a proof of maintanance?
Can i submit statements from Nov'14, Dec'14, Jan'15 ?

but from February 1st till 27th i will not have bank statements? is that OK?

2) If im self employed .what are the proofs of maintenance of funds that I need to submit.
Are bank statements enough or payslips are also required?

Also is letter from bank is required?

3) How long do you intend to stay in the UK? What should be the ideal answer here?

4) Spouse/partner - Select your current marital status –

I will fill the application in december'14 and my wedding is in feb'15, so when im filling the application online im still single.

Should it be single here?
But by the time i submit my documents in VFS i will be marrried

Please suggest

phaniall
Newly Registered

Re: Dependent Application Answers

Post by phaniall » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:56 am

62 views and no one knows the answer!!

Please help experts

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Re: Dependent Application Answers

Post by haiksuresh » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:14 pm

phaniall wrote:Hello experts,

While filling the dependent application form for dependent who is in india, i have following quiries..

1) If i wish to book an appointment at VFS in india on 27th of Feb'15,How old can be the bank statements that i submit as a proof of maintanance?
Can i submit statements from Nov'14, Dec'14, Jan'15 ?

I submitted latest statements not older than 30 days. Here i mean last month statement i.e in your case Jan statement. On your appointment date your last month statements should be less than 30 days. And all statements should be original dont take online printed copies or color printed copies. It will get rejected your application. One of my friends dependent visa got rejected because of this reason.

but from February 1st till 27th i will not have bank statements? is that OK?

2) If im self employed .what are the proofs of maintenance of funds that I need to submit.
Are bank statements enough or payslips are also required?

Also is letter from bank is required?

I believe bank statements are fine, But for me i am employed so no issues. Not sure about self employed. Please check with other members in this forums who applied like you.

3) How long do you intend to stay in the UK? What should be the ideal answer here?
I mentioned long term.

4) Spouse/partner - Select your current marital status –

spouse

I will fill the application in december'14 and my wedding is in feb'15, so when im filling the application online im still single.

Should it be single here?
But by the time i submit my documents in VFS i will be marrried

Please suggest
If you mention you are single most probably your application will be rejected. You need to fill the application and dont submit. Once your marriage is over you can submit with proper details. Its my opinion. take experts inputs in this forums. You need lot of other proofs like photos, marriage invitation, marriage certificate, Phone calls , Skype calls, chat history. These all not mentioned in the guidance but its better to provide these evidence to show your relationship.