ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa requirment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

noapsi
Newly Registered

spouse visa requirment

Post by noapsi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:38 am

hello please i ave read some of your replies and i think you will be of help to me.
i am about to apply for spouse visa to join my husband in the uk. he is on ILR. he stared his job on the 1st of april this year and his gross annual is 26,000 pounds.. so that means he has been with his company for 9 months. he has 2000 pounds saving and i also have 2000 pounds savings in my uk account as i used to live there just came bk last yr.do you think he can meet the financail requirment? also he stays in a one bedroom appartmennt alone. is that ok? i did my undergrad in nottingham do i still need english test? pls i really need ur help we want to apply in jan. last dos he need the p60?

Rayking

Re: spouse visa requirment

Post by Rayking » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:15 pm

noapsi wrote:hello please i ave read some of your replies and i think you will be of help to me.
i am about to apply for spouse visa to join my husband in the uk. he is on ILR. he stared his job on the 1st of april this year and his gross annual is 26,000 pounds.. so that means he has been with his company for 9 months. he has 2000 pounds saving and i also have 2000 pounds savings in my uk account as i used to live there just came bk last yr.do you think he can meet the financail requirment? also he stays in a one bedroom appartmennt alone. is that ok? i did my undergrad in nottingham do i still need english test? pls i really need ur help we want to apply in jan. last dos he need the p60?
You should be fine if your hubby is on 26000 a year,you need only 18600 to apply and you can apply anytime as he has spent 6 months with the employer.
Your undergraduate should be fine and you just need to include your certificate but you'll have to include the fact that you've been communicating and all that.
P60 isn't compulsory as it depends on when you apply,he needs to include all the documents as stated though.
Feel free to ask any questions Ok,I'll suggest you ask in the open forum so that there will be more than enough advice for you.

nailawasim1704
Newly Registered

Post by nailawasim1704 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi I will be applying for my husband to join me in the UK in a few months time
I wanted to ask about the TB test requirement
He is a national of pakistan but has been staying in the UAE and working there for 4 years now
I was wondering if he needs a TB test for us to apply because there are no ukba approved testing centres in the UAE
He has had a medical check including TB numerous times when he renews his visa and they have been clear
Please let me know
Thankyou for your help

omarinbox

Post by omarinbox » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:10 pm

nailawasim1704 wrote:Hi I will be applying for my husband to join me in the UK in a few months time
I wanted to ask about the TB test requirement
He is a national of pakistan but has been staying in the UAE and working there for 4 years now
I was wondering if he needs a TB test for us to apply because there are no ukba approved testing centres in the UAE
He has had a medical check including TB numerous times when he renews his visa and they have been clear
Please let me know
Thankyou for your help

Where will your husband be staying whilst you apply?
As a Pakistani he will need to get the test done at a IOM (International Organisation of Migration) approved clinic as he would be considered a national of Pakistan by the ECO who evaluates your application. Thus he would need to satisfy the criteria of the test as a Pakistani citizen.

It would be best practice to get a test done at an IOM approved clinic and submit their certificate.

Its best to email the people involved (its a lot quicker than phoning)

uktbappointments@iom.int

thats the email address for the international agency that does the testing

In the subject heading of the email simply put the name of the country where your husband is staying.

And simply ask them your questions.

They will ask you for some details and you will find booking by email is very easy. Hopefully they can sort out this problem regarding Dubai aswell.