ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment at NCS!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

summer08

Payment at NCS!

Post by summer08 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:52 pm

I 've booked an appointment with NCS next week to submit a ''family application'' for BC, Please advise on the best and most secure method of payment for large amounts !!
Thanks in advance

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Payment at NCS!

Post by fwd079 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:08 pm

summer08 wrote:I 've booked an appointment with NCS next week to submit a ''family application'' for BC, Please advise on the best and most secure method of payment for large amounts !!
Thanks in advance
NCS dont take Home Office payments.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

summer08

Post by summer08 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:04 am

fwd079 wrote:
summer08 wrote:I 've booked an appointment with NCS next week to submit a ''family application'' for BC, Please advise on the best and most secure method of payment for large amounts !!
Thanks in advance
NCS dont take Home Office payments.
Thanks fwd079, so how should I make the payment and how much in total fee for 2 adults (AN) and one child 12 yrs old ( MN1)?

Jersey

Post by Jersey » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:18 am

Thanks in advance
You can pay by either Debit Card/ Credit Card or Cheque.

Please see the relevant fees and the payment slip you should bring with you to the NCS (make sure you bring the card or cheque with you) https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... r_2014.pdf

summer08

Post by summer08 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:58 am

Jersey wrote:
Thanks in advance

Please see the relevant fees and the payment slip you should bring with you to the NCS (make sure you bring the card or cheque with you) https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... r_2014.pdf
Many thanks Jersey. What do you think the best way? and can I use one card to pay for the three applicants in one go or I need to use a payment slip for each applicant? please advise.

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:28 am

summer08 wrote:
Jersey wrote:
Thanks in advance

Many thanks Jersey. What do you think the best way? and can I use one card to pay for the three applicants in one go
or I need to use a payment slip for each applicant? please advise.
I did exactly the same. Used one debit card to pay for my AN and daughter's MN1 applications. I mentioned it to NCS during application. One payment slip with both details filled in. I got acknowledgement letter from Home Office back with confirmation of both fees' deduction.

summer08

Post by summer08 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:52 am

Many thanks, Excuse me for this silly question but I am confused as I can't see enough space in the payslip to write down details of my son and my husband ( names, dates and places of birth) in one slip! and how can I advise the Home Office to use my debit card only to pay for 3 applicants? Please advise

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 pm

summer08 wrote:Many thanks, Excuse me for this silly question but I am confused as I can't see enough space in the payslip to write down details of my son and my husband ( names, dates and places of birth) in one slip! and how can I advise the Home Office to use my debit card only to pay for 3 applicants? Please advise
I think I filled two separate fee slips for my application and my daughter's, filling in same card details on them. But the NCS was helpful and gave me one receipt back for both as name of my daughter and mine in front of "Applicant Name:" and £1575 in front of "I confirm receipt of the sum of" on their Nationality Checking Service - Receipt they gave me back. Home Office then sent acknowledgement, one letter confirming taking sum of £1575 for both my daughter and myself.

So I'd fill in one fee slip per application, go to NCS and mention it to them its one fee slip, mention it to NCS and request one sum receipt for all applications.

Seniors can tell you better. Good luck. :)

summer08

Post by summer08 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:14 am

fwd079 wrote:
summer08 wrote:Many thanks, Excuse me for this silly question but I am confused as I can't see enough space in the payslip to write down details of my son and my husband ( names, dates and places of birth) in one slip! and how can I advise the Home Office to use my debit card only to pay for 3 applicants? Please advise
I think I filled two separate fee slips for my application and my daughter's, filling in same card details on them. But the NCS was helpful and gave me one receipt back for both as name of my daughter and mine in front of "Applicant Name:" and £1575 in front of "I confirm receipt of the sum of" on their Nationality Checking Service - Receipt they gave me back. Home Office then sent acknowledgement, one letter confirming taking sum of £1575 for both my daughter and myself.

So I'd fill in one fee slip per application, go to NCS and mention it to them its one fee slip, mention it to NCS and request one sum receipt for all applications.

Thanks fwd079, so you didn't pay the ceremony fee and you paid only the fee for handling and processing the application for you and your daughter ! am I right? when and to whom you should pay the ceremony fee?

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:19 am

summer08 wrote: Thanks fwd079, so you didn't pay the ceremony fee and you paid only the fee for handling and processing the application for you and your daughter ! am I right? when and to whom you should pay the ceremony fee?

That £1575 includes the regular ceremony fee as far as I know. Which are held on fortnightly basis or however the local county council decides. You just need to book your place.
For private ceremonies you book the ceremony with council and pay "private" fee i.e. £50-£100 or more depending upon your county council.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:10 am

For 2 adults and 1 child it will be £906 x 2 + £669 = £2481

This includes ceremony fees for the adult applicants.

You can use a single payment slip, just write the other two applicant's names and their dob, place of birth next to the white space "Please tick as appropariate"

summer08

Post by summer08 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:58 am

ban.s wrote:For 2 adults and 1 child it will be £906 x 2 + £669 = £2481

This includes ceremony fees for the adult applicants.

You can use a single payment slip, just write the other two applicant's names and their dob, place of birth next to the white space "Please tick as appropariate"
Many thanks ban.s. Will they accept it coz it's designed for one applicant? Do I have other option ?

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:48 pm

alternate option submit 3 payment slips.
either option is fine. HO will process the applications as soon as the payments are made - whether paid together or separately doesn't matter.