ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependents reapply with main changing sponsor

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kennyola7
Newly Registered

dependents reapply with main changing sponsor

Post by kennyola7 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Good day,
Please,I need someone to tell me what to do.I came to UK with my family 2010 on tier 2 minister of religion, I have extended my visa 2 yes ago with my family till December 2016 when I will be qualified for ilr .My employer's sponsorship licence was revoked by Home Office last month and I have been issued a new Certificate of sponsor by another employer till February 2017 hoping to go for same day visa application(premium) in 2 week.My question is(1) Will my wife and children have to reapply along with me because they still have valid dependents visa till December 2016.please kindly advice me.
Yola.

vinny

Re: dependents reapply with main changing sponsor

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:26 pm

kennyola7 wrote:Will my wife and children have to reapply along with me because they still have valid dependents visa till December 2016
No.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kennyola7
Newly Registered

Post by kennyola7 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Thanks for your reply. Please can you explain better. I hope my wife and children will not have problem when coming back to UK because they will be travelling to Africa for Christmas. Please kindly explain
God bless

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:50 am

Please click on any given links for further information
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

kennyola7
Newly Registered

Post by kennyola7 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi,
This is the mail i received from UKVI. How true is it?????????????????..........................

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your email correspondence of 29 May.

If a Tier 2 migrant changes their leave in anyway, their dependants should also amend their leave to be brought in line. This is because a dependants leave is always granted on the basis of the relevant Migrants situation. Once a new application is made, expiry dates are almost always different to their previous grant of leave.

If the dependant does not apply and continues on their current PBS dependant leave and UKVI become aware that the main Tier 2 migrant is no longer working for the ‘old’ employer, any leave issued to the dependant(s) would possibly be curtailed. This could lead to being in the UK without valid leave and also could lead to the dependant being refused entry to the UK if they were to travel.

I hope this information is helpful.

Yours faithfully,

Liz Smith
UK Visas & Immigration

kennyola7
Newly Registered

Post by kennyola7 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:31 pm

This is the email address -----
DMC (Croydon) <DMCCroydon@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>