ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries for ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rahuls

Queries for ILR Application

Post by rahuls » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for my ILR application in couple of weeks time.

While completing SETO form, I am having few doubts:
1. Do I need letter from employer for all annual leaves or only the leaves when I went out of UK? It is not a problem getting this letter from my current employer but getting it from previous employers would be difficult. I already got a letter from my previous employer when I left the job but it only had annual leaves when I went outside UK.

2. Trying to obtain proof of English language via point based calculator print out but there is no option to choose ILR. Would choosing any of the available options be fine?

3. For the first year, was on Tier 2 ICT, no NI was deducted from my salary as that's how the salary structure was. Can this cause any issues?

Can the seniors please advise?

Thanks

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Queries for ILR Application

Post by sagareva » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:25 am

1 -- only outside the UK
2 - ok
3- no shoudn't cause any problem
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

rahuls

Post by rahuls » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:15 am

Thanks "sagareva" for the quick response

rahuls

Post by rahuls » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:57 pm

I have got one more query regarding English Language proof. I and my wife intend to carry our degree certificates for which we get 10 points on the points based calulator. And all this while I thought it is sufficient. But browsing through this forum I came across this thread
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... e#p1120230

which has made me nervous. And it is very recent as well.

I searched through immigration rules and SETO guide but I can't find anywhere explicit mention that the 10 points on points based calculator along with degree is sufficient to meet the criteria.

Can seniors please comment?

Thanks in anticipation

Saslam8290
Newly Registered

Post by Saslam8290 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello,

I am struggling hard to get an appointment for PEO for an ILR but I cant find any available dates in February 2015.

Is there any chance some show up later or all are booked in February?

I really need one so please share any tricks to book one.

Thanks
S

anushka2011
Newly Registered

Post by anushka2011 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:34 am

hi there,
based on my personal experience i can suggest you that generally dates cannot be booked more than some particular days (42 days i guess) in advance .also when you mention the dates in booking appointment ...put the date you want your appointment on (both at YOU ARE AVAILABLE FROM... TO.. )
this is a trick....no official advice...hope this helps..