ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW APPLICATION FOR ILR after rejection (URGENT)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

carramesh
Newly Registered

NEW APPLICATION FOR ILR after rejection (URGENT)

Post by carramesh » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi Guys,
My ILR Application was rejected in Aug, 14 -because caseworker was not satisfied with my self-employment earnings. In the letter of refusal case worker mentioned the following three paragraphs.

You are not entitled to appeal this decision. Section 82 of the Nationality of Immigration and Asylum Act, 2002 does not provide a right of appeal where an applicant still has leave to enter or remain in the United kingdom and so is entitled to stay here.
[ii] You still have leave to remain where your current conditions continue to apply until 10 January, 2015. Please ensure you understand the conditions of your stay.
[ii] You are not required to leave the UK as a result of this decision.

I have still got leave until 10th January, 2015.
I am planning to file fresh ILR Application by 3rd or 4th week of December, 2014. I got a salaried employment since Aug, 14.

My Question are:

1. UNDERSTANDING ON THE SAID PARAGRAPH...? My understanding is - I can still go for ILR until Jan, 10 2015 and I cannot go for appeal to the earlier Decision. Let me know your understandings please.
2. Do I need to Mention HO that my earlier ILR Application was rejected.
3. Do I comment on my previous Self-Employment earnings.
4. I have not filed the Tax-return for the year 2013-14 - which is due by 31st January, 2015 (Do I need to show the Self-Employment earnings in the return on which HO not considered to be Income) - Certainly I will file before January, 31.
5. Is there any impact on the present application due to my earlier rejection.
6. Presently I am in Salaried employment and Self-employed and paying Class 2 NI Contributions. I would like to show only Salary earnings which are sufficient for claiming points.
7. Let me know - what documents, I can produce...

Your comments are much appreciated....

argus7
Wales

Re: NEW APPLICATION FOR ILR after rejection (URGENT)

Post by argus7 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Did you apply for ILR in accordance with Appendix A of the immigration rules?

smile79
Newly Registered

Post by smile79 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:01 pm

please can u tell us why they not accept your self emplyed earning what the reason behind it please

carramesh
Newly Registered

Post by carramesh » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:21 am

argus7 wrote:Did you apply for ILR in accordance with Appendix A of the immigration rules?
Yes, I applied for ILR in accordance with Appendix A of the Immigration rules.
I need to score 75 points for earnings I have shown £36000 as earnings in which £17000 Salary employment and £19000 self employment earnings.. they accepted Salary one but not the Self employment earnings. Fortunately I got some more leave remaining on my VISA I would like to go for fresh application with only Salary earnings...

carramesh
Newly Registered

Post by carramesh » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:24 am

smile79 wrote:please can u tell us why they not accept your self emplyed earning what the reason behind it please
My Self employment earnings are - Private training and I charged £2K per student uniformily.
They said, this is not genuine and I have borrowed from them for VISA.. I also worked in a college, they said the college is not in the list of HO. they have not given me the opportunity for going Appeal... since My VISA is still valid until 10th January.

Go12
Member of Standing

Post by Go12 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:39 am

Do u have any invoices to prove ur self employementearnings?did your students pay you in ur business account?