ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse of a British citizen

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ahmed80

Spouse of a British citizen

Post by Ahmed80 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:13 am

Hi, is there any alternative to either presenting the real passport of the spouse or the naturalisation certificate at Naturalisation checking service, If applying as spouse of a British citizen?

Can photocopy of the passport's main page work?
And do we need to find the naturalisation certificate to get the citizenship number?

Is there a work around?

Thanks

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Spouse of a British citizen

Post by milan69 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:20 am

NCS will accept a photocopy of your spouses passport. You need to photocopy every page.
I am sometimes wrong.

Batasha

Post by Batasha » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:09 am

So do I have to give NCS photocopy of my husband passport or give them the original passport and they will take photocopy. My husband will not be able to come with me to the NCS appointment for work reasons.

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:31 am

You can take his passport and they will make photocopy. Your husband does not need to come with you, and don' t forget to take marriage certificate with you.
I am sometimes wrong.