ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hello7777
Newly Registered

Bank statements

Post by hello7777 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Hello Dear

I am about to apply in few days of time, i have a question that my last bank statement is taking longer to get it, normally i receive it by post every month, but my last months statement taking longer and there is my application date is coming,

I have printed out from my Bank Counter and they stamped on every page, Is it ok?
Or shall i change my appointment date and submit with the original bank statement?

Which option is better for me?

Thank you For your kind response

Rayking

Re: Bank statements

Post by Rayking » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:44 pm

It's fine if it's been stamped.

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Re: Bank statements

Post by ilrupdates » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:17 pm

hi,
sorry for grabbing the post but I have a question which is related to this post above,

when we supply 6 months bank statements , is it mandatory that ONLY last bank statement must be within 28 days or ALL the statements covering the period of 6 months must be FRESHLY ordered from bank and should all 6 months statements be within 28 days period? I mean we get regular statements every month by post and in this case the first statement would be 6 months old, 2nd would be five months old, third would be 4 months and so on, finally last statement could only be within 28 days period before the submission of application.

will it be okay to submit regular monthly statements by keeping last one within 28 days period? plz reply
Disclaimer: I am neither an immigration lawyer nor an OISC qualified/registered member. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.