ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

children

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

owobaba

children

Post by owobaba » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:56 am

Hello everyone, pls. can someone advice me how to go about my children residence. I applied for them together with my in 2008 but the application was refused than, l appeal against their decision and won the appeal. Presently l have permanent residence, but home office have not yet issue my children with they own residence card. My question is should l fill in a new from for them individually and include my own residence card or my wife permanent residence card and passport. The children are from my previous marriage and they are 14 and 10 years old.

el patron
Member of Standing

Re: children

Post by el patron » Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Not entirely clear from the post what has been happening, but from the limited information I would suggest considering the children (or rather you on their behalf) simply registering as British citizens.