ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anna912
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit Application Form

Post by Anna912 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi!
I have some questions regarding a EEA Family Permit application form. I have been previously refused in my application for EEA2 Residence card (unmarried partner), now applying for EEA FP as a spouse.

Is this a refusal in the meaning of the question “Have you ever been refused a visa for any country, including the UK”?

Also together with the Reasons for refusal letter I received a notice from the HO that there seem to be no other basis for me to stay in the UK, therefore, I should make arrangements to leave. Should I mention this in the question “Have you ever been deported, removed or otherwise required to leave any country, including the UK in the last 10 years”?

Finally, is EEA2 RC application is an application to remain (in the question “Have you made an application to the Home Office to remain in the UK in the last 10 years?”)

Thanks in advance! Any help would be appreciated :wink:

jbentley009
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: EEA Family Permit Application Form

Post by jbentley009 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Hi Anna,this is somewhat unclear.If I may ask,have you actually applied to any country other than the UK? Their question trigger a suspicion and I feel you might have given a false information somewhere or there could be a mistaken identity somewhere.Lets stumble on this together...

Anna912
Newly Registered

Re: EEA Family Permit Application Form

Post by Anna912 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:17 am

Hi jbentley009!

These are standard questions, I'd say, on all UK visa application forms, nothing suspicious.

I'm just not sure how to classify my previous application for EEA2 RC (I believe it is a special category of application, because it is not a visa as such)

I did have a number of other visas before (UK and other countries), and I will mention them in other questions in the same section