ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FAMILY PERMIT APPEAL WON BUT..

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mnkalam
Newly Registered

EEA FAMILY PERMIT APPEAL WON BUT..

Post by mnkalam » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi,

I am new in the forum so if i am in the wrong category excuse me, please.

I live in the UK, but I am an Italian citizen, my mother and my younger brother live in Bangladesh. As I maintain them under EEA law I have applied as sponsor for a family permit visa for both of them (my mum is also very ill and my brother is under 18 and no one is there to take care of them) last year (march 2013). They submitted the application in Bangladesh, in 12 weeks time we have received a letter saying that the application has been refused because of my birth certificate. I have appealed to their decision as my birth certificate was alright, the hearing day was in august 2014. The judge of the hearing decided that it was all ok so i won the case. Because of few issues with my bank account the home office could not pay the fee back, but then it got solved a month ago (i received the money back 4 weeks ago). But my mum and brother havent been called yet to get their Visas. how does it work? who do i have to contact? do my mum and brother need to make an appointment to get their visa done or they will call them? i tried to email bangladeshi embassy but they never reply. how long do i have to wait?
please tell me what to do, because i have to move house as well but i would like them to come in this house first..

Thank you.

khokhar1
Newly Registered

Re: EEA FAMILY PERMIT APPEAL WON BUT..

Post by khokhar1 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 am

hi there i am sorry i don't have answer for ur question but i would like to know how u appeal and which lawyer you use please my friend is in the same situation.

Kind Regards

Khokhar