ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in UK booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dalta41

Life in UK booking

Post by dalta41 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:27 am

Hi There,

I am trying to book life in UK, I already booked on 19/12/2014 but due to my middle name issue did not allow to take exam. I already booked premium booking appointment at croydon @ 12/01/2015.

I am not able to book appointment at any location near me before 14/01/2015. Is there any other way to book?

many thanks,
dalta41

msrmsr
Newly Registered

Re: Life in UK booking

Post by msrmsr » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Keep looking for a cancellation - if you are lucky you might get one.

I had the same problem they did not let me take the exam and had to rebook bu got lucky with getting a canceled appointment.

Getting a date in Croydon is a pain - they dont seem to have any dates till 29 Jan but can see earlier dates for different test centres.

Last option for you to is think about changing the PEO date

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment

You want to cancel or reschedule your appointment
You can cancel or reschedule your appointment using your online UK Visa and Immigration services account.

You must:

cancel at least 5 working days before your appointment
reschedule at least 48 hours before your appointment
You’ll be refunded the full fee for cancellations made at least 5 working days before your appointment.

You don’t need to pay the fees again if you reschedule your appointment.

hope it helps.

dalta41

Re: Life in UK booking

Post by dalta41 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:19 am

msrmsr wrote:Keep looking for a cancellation - if you are lucky you might get one.

I had the same problem they did not let me take the exam and had to rebook bu got lucky with getting a canceled appointment.

Getting a date in Croydon is a pain - they dont seem to have any dates till 29 Jan but can see earlier dates for different test centres.

Last option for you to is think about changing the PEO date

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment

You want to cancel or reschedule your appointment
You can cancel or reschedule your appointment using your online UK Visa and Immigration services account.

You must:

cancel at least 5 working days before your appointment
reschedule at least 48 hours before your appointment
You’ll be refunded the full fee for cancellations made at least 5 working days before your appointment.

You don’t need to pay the fees again if you reschedule your appointment.

hope it helps.

Thanks msrmsr, I keep looking and finally got one at Hunslow on 6th Jan 2015.