ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Please..

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beinghuman

Help Please..

Post by beinghuman » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi my wife is EEA national we have PR stickers and now we are going to apply naturalisation applications soon. I just want to find out how we can cover her 12 months period that she was physical present in Uk because she was working abt 7 months rest of this time she was looking after our child or looking for job. Is this will cause in problem in application ?

Thanks in advance
Merry Christmas to everyone

milan69
Diamond Member

Re: Help Please..

Post by milan69 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Your wife will need to submit her passport and that should prove the absences.
Shen needs to have been absent for not more than 90 days in the last 12 months.
I am sometimes wrong.

Jersey

Post by Jersey » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:43 pm

beinghuman wrote:Hi my wife is EEA national we have PR stickers and now we are going to apply naturalisation applications soon. I just want to find out how we can cover her 12 months period that she was physical present in Uk because she was working abt 7 months rest of this time she was looking after our child or looking for job. Is this will cause in problem in application ?

Thanks in advance
Merry Christmas to everyone
It won't cause any problems, since you both have PR already, and once you get PR you don't have to exercise treaty rights. Just make sure you maybe put some bills from the last 12 months, and that's it really. Good luck.

beinghuman

Post by beinghuman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:03 am

Thanks Milan69 and Jersey

Well my wife didn't travel in 12 months period and i travelled for 2 weeks since got PR. One thing more my wife change her surname on passport recently so we need to send new passport or old one which is cancelled now. we are going to send deed poll as well.

We are going to apply through NCS
Thanks in advance

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:07 am

You should be fine as NCS will copy both her old and new passport and that should prove her residence.
Have in mind that you have to have been present in UK on the day of application 5 years ago.
I am sometimes wrong.

beinghuman

Post by beinghuman » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:27 am

Thanks again milan69

well we was in Uk for our all applications since we enter 7 years ago.

Thanks and good luck for everyone