ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Professeciancy Letter (Please Comment)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

majic

English Language Professeciancy Letter (Please Comment)

Post by majic » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:03 pm

Dear All,

My friend is applying for HSMP. He has done a Bachelors Degree from an Australian University while studying in Malaysia.

As the Degree Issuing authority was the University in Australia. My Friend asked them to give him a letter that the Courses were taught in English.

The University issued the letter and besides putting in the letter all the relavent information like Degree Title, Start Date and End Date they also added a point that "the delivered in english while studying at our Partner Institute in Malaysia". The question is "Would this line make any difference".

Regards
Last edited by majic on Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:51 pm

It is such a distractor when they do stuff like that. it is like it is trying ot qualify the taught in English bit.
It shouldn't matter but it is a bit of a red herring
Can you ask them to rewrite it without the stupid add on

majic

Post by majic » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:36 am

I would like your comments if you feel that it should be OK. I read both the HSMP Guidence and CASE workers GUIDENCE very carefully and it says that the letter should be on the letter heard of "THE AWARDING INSTITUTION" which it is.

Please comment on whether it is ok for me to use this letter. I personally feel its ok.