ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

acmilan
Newly Registered

spouse visa application

Post by acmilan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:10 am

Can u submit a spouse visa application in the middle of the month, for example the 15th of January. Need help please if anyone can help me out. Thanx

vinny

Re: spouse visa application

Post by vinny » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:27 am

15 January 2015 is a Thursday and not a holiday. So I cannot think of any reason why you cannot submit an application on that day. However, if submitting in-person, then you may need an appointment.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

acmilan
Newly Registered

Post by acmilan » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:27 am

If you make a online application after the 15th or 16 Jan or any later, will home office ask for Januarys payslips and bank statement. thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:05 am

Check Appendix FM-SE, if you are referring to a UK spouse visa.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

acmilan
Newly Registered

Post by acmilan » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:30 pm

I am going to be the sponsor and the applicant will submit the documents abroad for a visa to come to the UK. It doesn't actually say it on appendix fmse. I just though somebody might be able to help if they recently submitted an application.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:27 pm

What you need is to make sure your evidence of meeting financial requirement isn't more than 28 days,if it's more than that,they can refuse the application.

field_test12
India

Post by field_test12 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:14 pm

Does it include weekends?

My Employer Letter is dated on 16th Dec 2014 And i am applying on 12 Jan 2015

If I include 16 Dec 2014 and weekends it comes up exactly 28th day on 12 jan 2015

Will that be okay.

Bhalli
Newly Registered

Plz help me I want to leave from UK

Post by Bhalli » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:38 pm

I want to leave the UK permanently but my case is in appeal I want to withdraw my appeal from high tribunal and like to go back in my home country because my father is not well he needs me as soon as possible I don't need visa I want to go back to my home country . I applied a spouse visa almost 2 years ago still continue I don't need i will send my German wife to Pakistan in two weeks & than I want to go as well . Please help me I want to live stress less life here too much stress and tension . While on the visa process my passport is also expires so help me on this can I travel on my expire passport because I talk with Pakistan Embassy they say we take 2 months for renew a passport . Please help me I need to go home .