ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

return of documents please help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

busya13

return of documents please help

Post by busya13 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:29 pm

hi there!
i need help on this one. i submitted my application in the beginning of november for EEA2. I am the spouse of EU citizen and we have a daughter. With my application i also sent my daughters passport. I am not sure it was neccessary now because she has a EU passport :? now i need to enroll my daughter to school and they need her proof of address in the form of her medical card showing the current address on it. She is registered in another town with GP (about 15 minutes by train from where we live now), we were staying there at the time when i made the EEA2 application. So i need to re-register her with the GP nearby now, so that she can go to school this September. I definitely need her passport back! otherwise i cannot register her with the GP and enroll her into school around the area where we live. There is no other proof of address i can you for her, unfortunately, as we are not getting any child benefits etc. Is there a way can request ONLY HER PASSPORT BACK? the online form for the documents request seems to be for the return of all documents..thank you very much...Should i just write in to the HO explaining the situation?