ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

disaster

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier1luck

disaster

Post by Tier1luck » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:39 am

hi all

I applied back in October 2012 and in 2013 FTT judge sent for reconsideration but in again 2014 home office refused and applied 245dd in new refusal. after that I refused in ftt and ut subsequently . I been here in 8 years and going for JR . I just need to know
God forbid , if I get refused in JR too , would I be able to send new application within 28 days time or can I apply Tier 1 student category . as I need to complete only 2 years to more to complete 10 years legally. and how can I stretch my remaining 2 years being legally in UK . please help me :?: :?: :?: :?:

please reply and give me suggestions . specially request to gurus .

thanks
zara

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: disaster

Post by quantum1 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Jr will not help you. If you are applying again do it asap b4 your 28 days are over
The author of this post is not an immigration expert. Any statements made are commentary personal opinions and should not be construed as advice.

Tier1luck

Post by Tier1luck » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Thanks for reply

but as far as I know, my 10 yrs continuity will not be effect. in case I will go for JR..

any idea ??

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:52 am

I don't think that JR extends leave under Section 3C/3D.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.