ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

options after FT?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saif009
Newly Registered

options after FT?

Post by saif009 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:31 pm

hi All, can somebody please let me know that after first tier refusal Is to get permission in UT but if refused in UT can i apply in court of appeals ? and after court of appeal what is next option fresh application or JR and in this whole process from applying UT until court of appeals who long it takes and during this whole process 10 years chain still remain or not? Please help

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: options after FT?

Post by Zee ali » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:27 pm

If u don't get UT hearing than u can't go to COA. End of story. U can file JR but section 3c ends when u receive UT decision.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

saif009
Newly Registered

Post by saif009 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:31 am

thanks for ur reply but if i cant get UT hearing can i still apply fresh application within 28 days? what is 3c section plz?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:39 am

Section 3C continue at the Court of Appeal and doesn't end at Upper tribunal
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:Section 3C continue at the Court of Appeal and doesn't end at Upper tribunal
Read OP question carefully.
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:32 pm

saif009 wrote:thanks for ur reply but if i cant get UT hearing can i still apply fresh application within 28 days? what is 3c section plz?
Yes u can apply fresh application in 28 days (As 28 days overstay period allowed by HO) after getting UT refusal decision.

If u get UT hearing and judge refuse u than u can go to COA, Your section 3c continue till u exhaust your appeal right in COA.

Section 3c covers u from overstaying. When u apply in time and your visa expires during application process u cover by 3c. If u refuse

and get appeal right and u lodge appeal in time your section 3c continues until u exhaust all appeal rights. If u have any conditions

attached to your last visa it continues by the virtue of section 3c.