ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on tier 1 without letter of absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Manshe
Newly Registered

ILR on tier 1 without letter of absence

Post by Manshe » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:57 am

Hi,
I will be applying for ILR at Croydon PEO shortly.I have a query regarding letter from Employer detailing the annual leave.During the qualifying period I have worked with 3 employers.I have got letters about annual leave from the recent two employers.But the letter from my first employer is inaccurate as they do not have my accurate annual leave record.I have had 145 absences out of UK. Would it be ok to submit my application with letters from the recent two employers and omit the third?

blinguk

Re: ILR on tier 1 without letter of absence

Post by blinguk » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:39 pm

Manshe wrote:Hi,
I will be applying for ILR at Croydon PEO shortly.I have a query regarding letter from Employer detailing the annual leave.During the qualifying period I have worked with 3 employers.I have got letters about annual leave from the recent two employers.But the letter from my first employer is inaccurate as they do not have my accurate annual leave record.I have had 145 absences out of UK. Would it be ok to submit my application with letters from the recent two employers and omit the third?
I am in the same boat as you

replied to one of you previous posts
maybe someone more experienced can help

blinguk

Post by blinguk » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:59 pm

I had 110 days out of the UK
no questions asked !!!!

Manshe
Newly Registered

Post by Manshe » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:08 pm

Hi,
In the end I just got a letter from my previous employer stating that I was employed with them and the period ànd that they do not have my detailed leave records but gave details of my annual leave entitlement e.g, 27 days plus bank holidays.
They were fine with that and I got my visa.