ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsoring my wife from Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syrshiraz
Newly Registered

Sponsoring my wife from Pakistan

Post by syrshiraz » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:25 pm

Hello everyone,
This community has helped me set up my papers and all relevant information was easily available.
I would like to thank all of you and sincerely appreciate the work you are doing.
I intend to submit my application in the second week of February and upon searching for weeks (even though I joined today) I was unable to find answers to the following questions:

1. My property survey document is dated 29.08.2014 will the document be still valid to be submitted?
2. My Wife's TB certificate expires in March is it still valid for application?
3. My P60 for last year 13/14 shows tax paid at £17000 and since July 2014 I have been in a new role earning £23550. Can I attach last years P60 and a letter/statement from HMRC showing tax paid so far in this financial year?

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Many thanks

humawakas2014

Re: Sponsoring my wife from Pakistan

Post by humawakas2014 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:26 pm

syrshiraz wrote:Hello everyone,
This community has helped me set up my papers and all relevant information was easily available.
I would like to thank all of you and sincerely appreciate the work you are doing.
I intend to submit my application in the second week of February and upon searching for weeks (even though I joined today) I was unable to find answers to the following questions:

1. My property survey document is dated 29.08.2014 will the document be still valid to be submitted?
2. My Wife's TB certificate expires in March is it still valid for application?
3. My P60 for last year 13/14 shows tax paid at £17000 and since July 2014 I have been in a new role earning £23550. Can I attach last years P60 and a letter/statement from HMRC showing tax paid so far in this financial year?

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Many thanks

Hi :)

1 - get a new property inspection report :) they are valid for 3 months (I had a new one done by my local council)

2 - although it should be okay I say it's best to get a new tb test done too as you don't want to risk it (ECOs are unpredictable)

3 - If new job is salaried then don't suvmit the previous years p60? Just submit 6 months bank statements and payslips to show you are above the threshold?
June 30th 2014 - Applied for spouse visa (Pakistan)
August 11th 2014 - daughters Right of Abode applied
August 18th 2014 - Right of Abode successful
December 2nd 2014 - Spouse visa refused
December 29th 2014 - Reapplied for Spouse visa

syrshiraz
Newly Registered

Re: Sponsoring my wife from Pakistan

Post by syrshiraz » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Thank you!